At Seascape Lodge we can organise and book your entire Kangaroo Island package. Flights, transfers both on and off the Island, accommodation,Tours and Ferry options are available.
Extended tours such as our ‘Tasting Kangaroo Island’ Food and Wine experience or a Marine Tour swimming with Dolphins are great additions to your touring experience!
- One, two, three or four day 4WD private and shared tours (max 6 persons)
- Nocturnal wildlife tour (Seasonal)
- We will personalise an itinerary to suit your requirements
For help arranging your Kangaroo Island holiday please complete our enquiry form and one of our friendly staff will be in touch with information for your specific requirements.
You can also email Seascape on Emu Bay.
- Scheduled commercial flights Adelaide to Kangaroo Island
- Chartered flights to Kangaroo Island from most ports in Australia
- Airport transfers from Kingscote Airport
- ‘Sealink Ferry’ travel, Cape Jervis to Penneshaw if you wish to bring a car from the mainland.
- On the island for extended stays.
Accommodation In Luxury Suites
- 3 Very Spacious Guest Suites
- All with private bathrooms
- All with beach and ocean views
- Generous cooked & continental breakfast
- BBQ and Picnic lunches on tour with refreshments including Kangaroo island Wines, water and soft drinks
- Delicious 3 course evening meals featuring local island produce and again Kangaroo island Wines and all refreshments are included. Your hosts also dine with guests making this an very special experience.
- From and to Kangaroo Island airport (Kingscote)
- From and to the ferry at Penneshaw